Sunday, February 1, 2009

Modern Puppetry

I have started a new blog www.objectifiedbodies.blogspot.com in which I will be responding to a variety of texts I will be reading for my "Body as Object" class I am taking this semester at UWM. The class is being taught by Colleen Ludwig and Heather Warren-Crow. I'm super excited about it. For our first day we had to do a variety of performance exercises like picking up imaginary objects and making noises and movements and getting others to follow our lead. Considering how intimidated I am at performing, perhaps this will bring me out of my shell! Especially considering we have 2 required public performances. But I am excited, and I am putting up my first blog post tonight. I will probably post here as well when I post there, just to let everyone know, so be sure to check it out, and please comment if you have something to add to the coversation. It should be fun!

No comments: