Monday, February 2, 2015

New Year, Back at It

Hey Everyone!  Are you still out there?  It's been a loooooong time since I posted.  What can I say?  Posting on Instagram is really, really easy.  

Well, I'd like to try to post some more on here, and it seems like you all are watching the blog, so I should keep it up, right?  Well, since JULY two years ago (when I last posted...whoa!...embarrasing).  There has been A LOT going on.  Big News this year is that I had a little girl named Hazel (she's amazing) AND I have finally taken the leap and I am a full time studio artist.  It's crazy.  It's been 4 years since I graduated from school and its finally time to do this thing on my own.   I'm pumped!  First off...here's Hazel

I mean COME ON!  Can she get any CUTER?  Annnnd here is our family now.  I'm pretty stoked.


So, are you still out there?  Are you still paying attention?  Give me a shout out if you would still like to see me post some things.  Here are a few of my favorite things on my website right now, just in case you are looking for anything super sweet for your sweetheart.


The Design-It-Yourself! Necklace - Necklace has
three different pinbacks so the shape of the necklace can 
be changed depending on the shape of the collar of your 
shirt.  Made of Sterling Silver and Mild Steel.

The Classic Cube Cufflinks - These are as basic
as they come, but if your fella is anything like mine, the
more simple the better.  That way he can wear super funky
shirts and not clash, right?

Solid Steel Curl Hoops - These are some of the newest pieces
I've made.  The mild steel is all welded together with a 14 karat
gold ear wire. They are super lightweight and I love how visually 
chunky they are without being heavy.  I'm pretty obsessed with these

 Hopefully talk to you again really soon!
xoxo
Sarah


No comments: