Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Straight Cut!


Geo Planter from mgmy


Silver "V" ring from huiyitan


coin purse by definitionofself


knitted scarf by okapiknits


I have been overwhelmed with how often my work has been making it into ETSY treasuries lately. If you don't know about ETSY, you should. I love being a part of this community because I love meeting people who love my work (its really nice to have an ego boost sometimes) and I just love all the free advertising! Treasuries are collections of items that are put together following a theme that is decided by the curator of the treasury and then sent out.

I just was just included in this one called STRAIGHT CUT, and I LOVE it. Here are some of my other favorite items on the treasury. Check out the rest of the treasury here. Thank you eviko!

No comments: